OnePlus 8T Used Mobile Price In Pakistan
Are you looking to buy second hand used mobile phones? You’ve come to the right place! We offer completely QC-tested used mobile phones without any issues. Our dedicated team of experts is committed to providing exceptional customer service, ensuring your satisfaction.
There is a Bunch of Reasons Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back! We provide quick delivery services in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Rawalpindi, and throughout Pakistan, all with a risk-free payment solution. Shop With Confidence At DMarket.Pk
OnePlus 8T Mobile is Now Available Online in Pakistan
The OnePlus 8T Is Now Available For Just PKR 67,999/- for the 8GB/128GB PTA-approved variant. The 12GB/256GB PTA-approved variant is priced at Rs: 74,999/-. These are branded mobile phones imported from the USA and UAE. The phones in the branded phones category are known for their excellent quality and are slightly used.
These phones offer outstanding gaming and high-performance capabilities and are available at a reasonable price. This allows you to enjoy phones with great specs even on a tight budget. We have these phones in stock, and they are guaranteed to be sealed phones with no repairs or refurbishments. Everything, from front to back, consists of genuine parts and is in good condition.
Why Choose the OnePlus 8T Used Mobile?
The main reason to buy the OnePlus 8T Used Mobile is that it offers excellent specs at a low price. It is a gaming mobile and high-performance device. Another reason to consider buying the OnePlus 8T is that its parts are readily available in the local market and on our website, ensuring genuine components.
Furthermore, these phones have excellent resale value. So, if you’re looking to get great specs at a lower price, the OnePlus 8T Used Mobile is an outstanding choice.
OnePlus 8TMobile Price in Pakistan and Specifications
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|LAUNCH||Announced||2020, October 14|
|Status||Available At DMarket.Pk|
|BODY||Dimensions||160.7 x 74.1 x 8.4 mm (6.33 x 2.92 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||188 g (6.63 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminium frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+|
|Size||6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 11, OxygenOS 11.0.4|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Internal||256GB 12GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Quad||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS|
|16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm|
|5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)|
|2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)|
|features dual||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm|
|SOUND||Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS|
|USB USB USB||USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer (market dependant)|
|BATTERY||Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 65W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)|
|TESTS||Performance||AnTuTu: 586000 (v8)|
|GeekBench: 3126 (v5.1)|
|GFXBench: 46fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)|
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||-24.0 LUFS (Very good)|
|Battery life||Endurance rating 104h|
|Price||In PKR||Rs: 67,999/- for the 8GB-128GB & Rs: 74,999/- for the 12GB-256GB|
Buying Guide for the OnePlus 8T Used Mobile
- Our Used Smartphones are sourced directly from overseas and have never been used in Pakistan before, giving you the chance to own a unique device.
- These pre-owned, second-hand phones are of the highest quality and arrive with us directly from overseas.
- All of our used phones are imported without chargers, so we only provide the phones themselves. Some dealers increase the price by adding a charger, but We offer our used phones to customers at a fair price without any additional charges.
- We’re proud to offer a 7 days replacement warranty on all of our used mobile phones.
- This gives you the peace of mind you need when purchasing a pre-owned device, knowing that you can check it over and make sure it meets your expectations.
- It’s important to us that you get the correct order, so please double-check your model, colors, specs, and variations when placing your order. We can’t take responsibility for any incorrect orders, so make sure you get everything just right.
Used Mobile Phone Delivery: Secure and Meticulous Packing Method
Safely delivering mobile phones and fragile products is a risky task because many courier services don’t strictly adhere to safety protocols. However, you don’t need to worry because we have over 5 years of experience in this field.
Our service operates successfully in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, village areas, and throughout Pakistan. That’s why we use innovative packing methods to ensure your product’s safe delivery.
Step 1: First, we thoroughly wrap the product with bubble wrap and securely tape it to keep the bubbles in place.
Step 2: Then, we place the product in a custom-made hard plastic box that can securely hold up to 100KG, ensuring that your product remains safe and protected.
Step 3: We pack the product in an envelope, seal it, and affix a stamp to ensure that the product is not tampered with or subjected to any scams or fraud. This way, we guarantee that the customer receives the product they ordered.
This comprehensive packing process is designed to safeguard your product during the delivery process.
OnePlus 8T Used Mobile Phone Pros and Cons
- Cost-effective gaming and high-performance tasks due to lower prices on high-spec devices.
- Better resale value due to the increase in the US dollar’s value in Pakistan.
- Lucky finds for buyers: Some used phones are imported in brand new condition.
- IMEI patch issues may cause network signal problems after a mobile reset.
- Network signal loss occurs when the patch is removed post-reset.
- Despite QC testing, pre-owned devices may have minor faults.
- High duties on non-PTA phones in Pakistan lead to higher taxes compared to the phone’s actual value.
Conclusion: You can purchase all kinds of smartphones from us. If a particular smartphone isn’t available on our website, We can also import it for you. Whether you are from any part of Pakistan, we will provide you with the product safely and securely.