iPhone XS Max Used Mobile Price In Pakistan
Are you looking to buy second hand used mobile phones? You’ve come to the right place! We offer completely QC-tested used mobile phones without any issues. Our dedicated team of experts is committed to providing exceptional customer service, ensuring your satisfaction.
There is a Bunch of Reasons Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back! We provide quick delivery services in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Rawalpindi, and throughout Pakistan, all with a risk-free payment solution. Shop With Confidence At DMarket.Pk
iPhone XS Max Mobile is Now Available Online in Pakistan
The iPhone XS Max is Now Available For Just PKR 67,499/- for the 4GB/256GB Non-PTA Variant. These are branded mobile phones imported from the USA and UAE. The phones in the branded phones category are known for their excellent quality and are slightly used.
These phones offer outstanding gaming and high-performance capabilities and are available at a reasonable price. This allows you to enjoy phones with great specs even on a tight budget. We have these phones in stock, and they are guaranteed to be sealed phones with no repairs or refurbishments. Everything, from front to back, consists of genuine parts and is in good condition.
Why Choose the iPhone XS Max Used Mobile?
The main reason to buy the iPhone XS Max Used Mobile is that it offers excellent specs at a low price. It is a gaming mobile and high-performance device. Another reason to consider buying the iPhone XS Max is that its parts are readily available in the local market and on our website, ensuring genuine components.
Furthermore, these phones have excellent resale value. So, if you’re looking to get great specs at a lower price, the iPhone XS Max Used Mobile is an outstanding choice.
iPhone XS Max Mobile Price in Pakistan and Specifications
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|LAUNCH||Announced||2018, September 12|
|Status||In Stock At DMarket.Pk|
|BODY||Dimensions||157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm (6.20 x 3.05 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||208 g (7.34 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – for China|
|IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
|Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (HBM)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
|Wide color gamut|
|PLATFORM||OS||iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 15.4.1|
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|Internal||256GB 4GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Dual||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom|
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Dual||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)|
|SOUND||Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|BATTERY||Type||Li-Ion 3174 mAh, non-removable (12.08 Wh)|
|Charging||Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
|USB Power Delivery 2.0|
|Qi wireless charging|
|MISC||Colors||Black, Silver, Gold|
|Price||In PKR||Rs: 67,499/- 4GB-256GB Non-PTA|
Buying Guide for the iPhone XS Max Used Mobile
- Our Used Smartphones are sourced directly from overseas and have never been used in Pakistan before, giving you the chance to own a unique device.
- These pre-owned, second-hand phones are of the highest quality and arrive with us directly from overseas.
- All of our used phones are imported without chargers, so we only provide the phones themselves. Some dealers increase the price by adding a charger, but We offer our used phones to customers at a fair price without any additional charges.
- We’re proud to offer a 7 days replacement warranty on all of our used mobile phones.
- This gives you the peace of mind you need when purchasing a pre-owned device, knowing that you can check it over and make sure it meets your expectations.
- It’s important to us that you get the correct order, so please double-check your model, colors, specs, and variations when placing your order. We can’t take responsibility for any incorrect orders, so make sure you get everything just right.
Used Mobile Phone Delivery: Secure and Meticulous Packing Method
Safely delivering mobile phones and fragile products is a risky task because many courier services don’t strictly adhere to safety protocols. However, you don’t need to worry because we have over 5 years of experience in this field.
Our service operates successfully in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, village areas, and throughout Pakistan. That’s why we use innovative packing methods to ensure your product’s safe delivery.
Step 1: First, we thoroughly wrap the product with bubble wrap and securely tape it to keep the bubbles in place.
Step 2: Then, we place the product in a custom-made hard plastic box that can securely hold up to 100KG, ensuring that your product remains safe and protected.
Step 3: We pack the product in an envelope, seal it, and affix a stamp to ensure that the product is not tampered with or subjected to any scams or fraud. This way, we guarantee that the customer receives the product they ordered.
This comprehensive packing process is designed to safeguard your product during the delivery process.
iPhone XS Max Used Mobile Phone Pros and Cons
- Cost-effective gaming and high-performance tasks due to lower prices on high-spec devices.
- Better resale value due to the increase in the US dollar’s value in Pakistan.
- Lucky finds for buyers: Some used phones are imported in brand new condition.
- IMEI patch issues may cause network signal problems after a mobile reset.
- Network signal loss occurs when the patch is removed post-reset.
- Despite QC testing, pre-owned devices may have minor faults.
- High duties on non-PTA phones in Pakistan lead to higher taxes compared to the phone’s actual value.
Conclusion: You can purchase all kinds of smartphones from us. If a particular smartphone isn’t available on our website, We can also import it for you. Whether you are from any part of Pakistan, we will provide you with the product safely and securely.