Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Price In Pakistan
Want To Buy Lenovo Mobile Phone Touch Screen LCD Unit Panel In Pakistan? We’ll Deliver You the Best Quality & Lowest Price Mobile Phone Parts. DMarket.Pk will Never Be Beaten on Choice, Quality. There is a Bunch of Reasons why our Customers Keep Coming Back!
Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit Now Available In Pakistan
|Variants||Price In (PKR)|
|Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit Screen Display||Rs: 3,799/-|
Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit Photos
Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit Buying Instruction
- Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Replacement Special skills and techniques required for proper installation.
- Please ensure all orders are made correctly including model, colors, specs, and variation.
- We will not take any responsibility for the wrong order.
- Improper installation may cause damage to your device or the device.
- We will not responsible for any loss that occurred to your device as a result of poor or improper installation of replacement parts.
- We guarantee any damage due to the shipping accidents, but video of opening the parcel should be provided within 2 to 4 hours after received.
How Do I Fix Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit?
- Connect the Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit to your phone motherboard without actually completely fitting the product and without removing any protection film.
- Test the product functionality. If the product seem to be working fine, then attach the product to the phone and try to use the product for few hours, again without removing the protection warranty film and don’t paste glue.
- When you are totally satisfied with the product functionality, you can now remove all the protection warranty film and use your phone normally (Removing the protective warranty film means acceptance of the item).
Lenovo S860 LCD Unit Panel Replacement Policy
- Attention: Please to not remove the protection film from the product, and don’t paste glue, until you have checked and tested the product!
- Before you buy any items, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your requirements and your handset. We will not take any responsibility and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your requirements or your mobile phone.
- The protective film and warranty seals on LCD & touchscreen should be intact, before taking off protective film & seals please check if the LCD or touchscreen is working.
- The part should not be physically damaged.
- The warranty doesn’t cover careless usage of the item (ingress of alien objects and liquids on spare parts or in devices, electrostatic discharges, misuse of voltage and other external factors).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Lenovo S860 Lcd Panel Unit Display Touch Screen Digitizer
Q: What is the Meaning of the Lenovo S860 LCD Panel Unit?
If you are confused, then let us clear that the Panel (or Unit) is a complete display unit that consists of a display and touch screen glass. The simple meaning of a Panel is a complete unit of display and touch screen digitizer glass combined into a single unit. If you replace the panel, you can quickly restore your phone’s working condition in no time.
Q: How can I replace only the front glass without replacing the Panel?
In most cases of screen damage, only the touch screen glass will receive the scratches, and the display will stay intact. In such cases, customers want to replace only the glass and retain the same display. Essentially, customers are looking to repair the damaged screen anyhow, and such operations are carried out in local markets where mechanics try to replace only the glass.
Q: Is it possible to test the panel without installing it?
Many customers think that It is not possible to test the Panel without fitting it completely on their mobile. However, It is not true as you can easily connect the display temporarily to the motherboard and test everything, we also use the same mechanism to verify the display.
This is a completely risk-free process when you test the display before fitting. Simply ask the mechanic to connect the display temporarily to the motherboard and test it completely without pasting glue/double tape or removing the protective films. After verifying that everything is 100% perfect according to your desire, you can do the final fitting!
Q: I tried to find this panel in the local market but couldn’t find it. Why?
The variety of screens panel is huge in this industry, and everyone can’t keep all the models ready. That requires a lot of investment, which is typically not possible in small towns and even in metro cities. On top of that, availability is a big issue, and you can’t find the spare parts no matter how much cash you offer. If a model is no longer being manufactured, the prices shoot up, and you can’t even find the replacement parts for the said model.
Q: How much would a technician charge for installing the panel?
The normal installation charges are around Rs 300-500, and you should always consult with a technician before installing the display. We suggest that you don’t try to install the display at home because that could have adverse results if you don’t know how to install the display with expertise.
Q: What if the display breaks during transit?
We are aware that Panel display is very fragile and requires the safest possible packing. That’s why we pack your products in hard thermocol boxes accompanied by multiple layers of additional products, and so far, our clients have never faced a broken display issue.
Still, we know that customers are not satisfied until the products reach to them in a safe condition. Therefore, we suggest all customers record an unboxing video when you open the parcel.
Q: Do you simulate the testing process before shipping to the customer?
Yes. We make sure to simulate the testing process before shipping the spare parts to our customers. The chances of receiving a defective or non-working part are almost non-existent. In case you face any issues. You can always contact us at [email protected] for any assistance.
Different Type Of Mobile Phone LCD LED Display Combo Unit Panel Available at DMarket.Pk
- TFT LCD – (Thin Film Transistor technology)
- IPS-LCD – (In-Place Switching)
- OLED – (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
- AMOLED – (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode)
- Super AMOLED displays
TFT LCD: A thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) is a type of liquid crystal display (LCD) that makes use of thin-film transistor technology in order to improve qualities such as contrast and addressability. TFT technology means that an individual transistor is used to drive each individual pixel, allowing for faster response times.
IPS LCD: IPS LCDs are the next level of TFT LCD displays providing wider viewing angles and lower power consumption which leads to much-improved battery life. IPS-LCDs obviously are costlier than normal TFT LCD.
OLED: This happens to be the newest technology in for displays of mobiles and monitors. As far as the OLED tech is concerned you will find an organic material which is placed between two conducting sheets (an anode and a cathode), which are also put between a glass top plate (seal) and a glass-bottom plate (substrate).
AMOLED: AMOLED is a different type of OLED displays for mobiles and are fast gaining popularity in the top-end smartphone segment. AMOLED screens can show us many things that we are present on OLED display like brilliant color reproduction, lightweight, good battery life, proper brightness, etc.
Super AMOLED: Super AMOLED displays take upon the AMOLED displays and is primarily developed by Samsung. Super AMOLED is constructed with touch sensors placed on the display itself, as opposed to creating a separate touch-sensitive layer (as in capacitive touch screen). This makes it the thinnest display technology on the market. Super AMOLED displays are currently only present in Samsung devices but more phones could use the technology in the future.
Lenovo S860 Lcd Display Touch Screen Digitizer Reviews FeedBack
If you are satisfied with our service and product, please leave us 5 stars positive feedback, and we will give you good geed feedback soon. If you are not satisfied with our service or products, hope you can give us an opportunity to make things better before you leave negative feedback.
Please contact us for the first time if you have any complain, we will listen to you patiently, and try our best to help you solve the problems until you are happy. Business is not easy, hope we can understand with each other, the aim of us for a long time cooperation, never let you down.
Lenovo S860 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer price is updated on regular basis from the authentic sources of local shops and official dealers. However, we do not guarantee the price of the Product mentioned here due to differences in USD conversion frequently as well as market price fluctuation.